A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Acts of randomness

Another spring, another time change. I admit I don't handle Daylight Savings Time transitions very well. If my internal clock is going to go all wonky, I want to at least have gone on vacation for it to do so. I'm mostly adjusted now, at least.

I'm also almost done with DD's veil - 4 more motifs and the edging are all that remain. I've decided to square it off at 15x15 motifs, and it will certainly be large enough. Which also means I might actually get to pick up a needle this week - if so, I'll probably do my little shamrock design. The shamrock has been surprisingly popular, and everyone's finishes are very beautiful. It's been great seeing the different interpretations.

DH has caught me up on the way to Lorien, so I can pick my pace back up.

But now for a little fun! Below are five lyrics from various songs - the challenge to my dear readers is to name the song and artist (bonus points for album)! They're somewhat of an eclectic mix:
  1. "Don't worry about the future, sooner or later it's the past."
  2. "A million lies to sell yourself is all you ever had."
  3. "Been mislead and misguided, I'm easily led astray."
  4. "If I must be lonely, I think I'd rather be alone."
  5. "My precious sense of rightness is sometimes so naive"
I'll post the answers next entry. If it's popular enough I may do it again sometime.

No comments: