A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Alternate Dementia sweepstakes?

I've seen this on a number of blogs now, which means I'm probably overdue for jumping on the bandwagon. It is sort of a neat idea....
The first five people to respond to this post (via the comments section) will get some form of "art" made by me. An original hand crafted item, made with one of the many mediums I use - stitching, crochet, etc. I will work to fit this to you and your likes. After you comment, please email me your snail mail address (click on the button in my sidebar). Think of it as something to look forward to getting in the mail.

My addenda:
  • My free time is not exactly abundant, so please be patient with me. I will get them out, but it might take a few months...
  • Not all of my readers are crafters - so I'm certainly willing to consider alternate prizes (books, music, immortality in a blog entry...)
  • No comments: