A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Good Eats

Lately DH and I have taken to watching Good Eats on Food Network. Alton Brown is fun to watch, and many of his recipes look rather appetizing. So much so that #92 on my 101 Things list was to make something seen on Good Eats.

I can now mark #92 as done. I made Curried Split Pea Soup, with yellow split peas, and I think it turned out rather well. Since it was pureed (which admittedly was the not-fun part, putting it in a blender) it's not chunky and thick like one normally thinks of split-pea soup. But my family survived, and didn't veto my making it again, so I think I was successful.

No comments: