A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Here Be Dragon!

Well, eventually.

I got a fair bit of stitching done last week. I am now at 80 hours on Teresa Wentzler's Fortunate Traveler (who also happens to be #44 of my 101 Things.)

After completely neglecting the poor fellow to finish Last Supper last year, and getting sidetracked on small projects this year, he was well overdue for some attention. I decided to work on the central picture instead of the border to recover my motivation, and it seems to have worked. You can at least see part of the dragon now.

Unfortunately, I haven't really stitched since Sunday - I got a bit of a head cold late last week and by Monday I was rather sapped for energy. I'm not quite at 100%, although I'm doing much better.

No comments: