A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Friday, August 25, 2006

Carpe diem bonum!

Today was a very good day, and not just because it was Friday. I got good news at work, and when I did my weigh and measure at Curves today, I'd lost 4 pounds and 0.8% body fat. Go me!

More money + less fat = very happy Belinda

Now I have a tough decision to make. For my celebratory dinner (which will probably be Sunday since tonight and tomorrow are otherwise planned), do I want....
  • a local BBQ place that has great ribs, and samplers of their very own microbrews
  • my favorite Irish place that has great music and food, and pints of hard cider?
    (and DH will laugh as he reads this because he knows it has nothing to do with the food!)

    Decisions decisions...
  • No comments: