A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Warlords of the Timewasting

Never again will I laugh at DH or DsS for staying up to an ungodly hour playing computer games...

Note #78 in my 101 things list: "Play all Heroes Chronicles PC games". The first of these is Warlords of the Wastelands. They really should have named it Warlords of the Timewasting - I was up until 3:30 am last Saturday night playing it, because I *had* to finish my current mission. What's sad is that last weekend I even forewent sleeping in as long as usual to get up and play.

Sad. Truly sad. But this past week I *did* finish the game. One down, 5 more to go. But I'm not going to start the next game until after Labor Day.

No comments: