A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Quite the handful...

Memes, the salvation(?) of the brainfried blogger. I got tagged by Natty last week, so I'm a bit late to this one.
5 things in my fridge
  • Leftover pasta
  • Mini-pizza Lunchable
  • Unopened (for now) package of Latte TimTams
  • Open can of Diet Rite Black Cherry soda
  • Almost-empty jar of raspberry jam

    5 items in my closet
  • Black & Decker Storm Station
  • Large bag of clothing destined for the thrift store
  • Crocheted afghans
  • Cardboard box full of blank journals
  • Sleeping bag

    5 items in my purse (handbag)
  • Wallet
  • Portable brain (aka USB thumbdrive)
  • PDA
  • Rosary
  • Eyeglass repair kit

    5 items in my car
  • First-aid kit
  • Tin of anise pastilles
  • Roll of paper towels
  • Great Big Sea compilation CD
  • Too much trash!
  • No comments: