A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

The Rule of Four

Things here have been a bit rather insane lately, so I think I need something lighthearted at the moment...

I'm sure I've been tagged for this meme already, so here goes:

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Receptionist/file clerk (as an office temp)
2. Fabric cutter in a craft store
3. Unix system administrator
4. Software developer/webmistress

Four movies I would watch over and over again:
1. Lord of the Rings trilogy
2. Monty Python and the Holy Grail
3. Princess Bride
4. the BBC Sharpes series

Four places I have lived:
1. Silver Spring, Maryland
2. Palm Bay, Florida
3. Melbourne, Florida
4. (only 3 - haven't moved much)

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. Mythbusters
2. Dirty Jobs
3. Farscape (when it was airing)
4. Unsolved History

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. Harrisonburg, Virginia
2. UK (England, Scotland, Wales)
3. Italy
4. Germany

Four websites I visit daily: or at least often - some days I'm not online at all...
1. The home webmail account
2. For Better or For Worse comic page
3. Comics.com (to catch up on comics my local paper doesn't carry)
4. Catholic Exchange

Four of my favourite foods:
1. Dark chocolate!
2. Raspberries (and indeed, almost all berries)
3. Fettucine alfredo
4. Sushi

Four places I'd rather be right now
1. UK
2. Ireland
3. Europe
4. Virginia

Four people I am tagging:
Well, I'm late to the game, so if you see this and want to play, consider yourself tagged!

No comments: