A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Exploring the trivial....

I've been tagged by the very talented Caffeinated One to share 10 useless things about me. There certainly are lots of useless trivia about me, but the tricky part is deciding which are sharable without leaving my readers in a state of either boredom or disgust.
  1. I think that fake watermelon and fake banana are two of the nastiest flavors ever invented. (Of course, I'm not big on real watermelon or banana either...)
  2. When eating, I tend to eat all of one item before starting another.
  3. My elbows can bend at a greater than 180° angle. I'd estimate about 210° - I don't have a protractor to hand.
  4. I almost never wear socks. I probably own 20+ pair because whenever I travel to someplace cold enough to need socks, I have to buy more because I always forget to pack any.
  5. My eyes have vastly different prescriptions: 20/30 OD, 20/275 OS.
  6. I've been trying to grow my hair down to my hips for seemingly forever, but it seems to have other ideas.
  7. I can drink coffee without sugar, but not without milk/cream. Real dairy, please, not the nasty fake stuff.
  8. Both of my grandmothers were redheads.
  9. To my knowledge, I am not related to, or descended from, anyone even remotely famous. Mostly just solid hardworking German peasant stock.
  10. I have a collection of books in other languages - including some I can't even read!
I also think that inflatable Christmas decorations are the tackiest things ever invented, but I probably covered that in a previous entry.

I'm not sure who all has been tagged, so if you want to play along...Tag!

No comments: