A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Monday, June 13, 2005

The little things....

This weekend, I got a lovely unexpected email from a reader - a fellow stitcher and Catholic convert - telling me that she found my blog to be an inspiration to her.

I was deeply touched at the wonderful compliment. Warm fuzzies out of the blue...

And I think that whether I realized it at the time or not, it was something I needed to hear. It often seems to me that I'm just chasing my tail, so it was a small but powerful reminder that even the little things I do in the course of living my life can have a profound effect on others.

So to M, once again I thank you. Your email means a lot to me, and it really made my weekend!

No comments: