A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

La la, how the life goes on...

I must say I am pleasantly surprised that the election has been resolved quickly. Congratulations to President Bush on his re-election, and applause to Senator Kerry for graciously conceding instead of getting lawyers involved. I confess I was rather concerned there would be a repeat of 2000, so I'm glad it's all settled.

So back to life as I know it! I went to Curves today for the first time in a week. I got a little winded, but I did at least manage to complete my workout. I failed on all of last week's goals, only getting to Curves once before I fell sick, and I didn't do any housework to speak of other than the usual run of laundry. So, I'll just carry those goals over to this week:
  • Curves 3x
  • Clean out purse
  • School/church website updates
  • Balance checkbook

    Mythbusters come on in about 90 minutes - I'm looking forward to watching it and maybe getting a few stitches in.
  • No comments: