A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Wednesday, August 25, 2004

Obsessive?

Okay, this is truly sad. I have absolutely *nothing* in mind to write about, and yet I feel compelled to at least make an entry, even if it's only about the fact that I'm braindead in terms of entry content. Must be that whole ISTJ thing...

It rained Yet Again today, and I must confess it's gotten really old. I can't wait for late fall, partly because we won't get our daily deluge anymore, and partly because the weather will cool down.

It would be nice if there were some sort of hidden cistern or reservoir into which I could drain my pool, to be able to fill said pool back up during the dry season when I'm having to *add* water all the time. Conservation and all that.

Things never work out that way, though.

No comments: