A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Monday, September 24, 2018

Monday miscellany - 24Sept2018

Well, after last week's inauspicious start, things were fine once I got my car back and life could proceed as normal.

Unfortunately "normal" now also seems to be a consistent string of treadmill intentions gone awry, and I need to figure out why I'm letting my routines slide so much. So, there's some soul-searching in order so I can get back on track. Perhaps I need to recalibrate my routine if I'm just being too ambitious with what I plan to accomplish.

But onward to status!

What I've been reading... Well, I still have "War Cry" at the top of the queue, but somehow haven't cracked it yet. Hopefully once I get back on track with the treadmill, my reading will also pick back up.

What I've been stitching... I didn't stitch much during the week, but I did make some decent progress on Violet over the weekend.

Fumbling toward fitness... I made it by Curves every weekday that I had a car, which is good. I also continued my Duolingo and Lumosity streaks, which is also good. Treadmill is where I'm falling flat, as I have for the past several weeks, and that's something I need to address.

One Little Victory In college football, UCF is undefeated at 3-0. Go Knights!

No comments: