A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Monday, February 01, 2016

Monday miscellany - 1Feb16

Hard to believe it's February already. 2016 is flying by!

What I've been reading... I finished Kevin J Anderson's _Clockwork Lives_ last night, and I will start Brandon Sanderson's _Bands of Mourning_ tonight.

What I've been crafting... Not very much crafty progress this week, alas. I'm only 40% done with the last panel of the Tunisian crochet afghan. I'm really hoping to be done with the whole afghan by this time next week.

Fumbling toward fitness... This past week was rather positive. I finally made it back to Curves for the first time in 8 months, and I continued to treadmill daily - 177 minutes for 8.95 miles. That's slightly less than I have the past two weeks, but the Curves visits more than made up the lack.

One Little Victory Getting back to Curves after such a long hiatus was the big accomplishment this week.

No comments: