A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Friday, April 15, 2005

Stupid driver tricks...

I've seen some less than stellar vehicular behavior in my time. Sometimes I think I've seen more than my share - maybe the Florida sun has affected people's brains.

Today, however, I have seen the flat out stupidest thing I have seen in my life.

I was stopped at a railroad crossing - the barricades were down (I was the 4th car back). I could see the oncoming train.

Some bozo in a silver compact whizzes by me, weaves through the barricades and out the other side. The train was maybe 20 yards away by the time he cleared the tracks.

Stupidity truly knows no bounds.

No comments: