A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Wednesday wrapup..

I still haven't gotten around to writing my travelogue yet - hopefully this weekend.
In the meantime, I'll just give a data dump of things as they stand.


Good news! We now have hurricane shutters installed - that happened on Friday. (We also got our tax refund, which will help pay for said shutters). Now we just need to get the roof patched!

I got another wonderful package from my Secret Stitcher! I got Victoria Sampler's Renaissance Lace and accessories, a beaded Celtic knot kit, DMC Medici wool (the first of the items for the MarBek Nativity), and a Vanilla Plum bath/body kit!


A local stitching friend picked up a large bag of knitting needles at a yard sale for $2, and she's letting me pick through it. So right now my computer room looks like a porcupine met a painful demise in it. There are some *real* nice needles, though! I can barely knit, but I want to become more proficient someday.


I had code reviews the past week, and all my code has passed. I'm pretty happy about that.


Mythbusters is on right now, so I'll just leave you with a couple of pics:

Altes Schloss, Baden-Baden, Germany


Heads up, Mom!

No comments: