A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Monday, September 06, 2004

Homeward bound...

We left Florence SC yesterday and spent the night in Savannah, GA. We're going to be going home today - we're not sure what to find other than general devastation in the area. We've gotten a heads-up that gas is not easily to be found, and parts of the county are likely to be without power for a week.

On the way to Savannah, we passed over 50 electrical utility trucks from 4 different companies, so help is on the way, but I still expect our power to be out for a few days. So I don't know yet when my next entry will be, but I'll fill everyone in when I'm back online...

No comments: