A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Monday, February 15, 2016

Monday miscellany - 15Feb16

Another Monday already - time does seem to breeze on by!

I've started working a little bit of overtime at work, which is good from a financial perspective, but does require a little bit of adjustment for finding time to do non-work things. I'll settle into a routine soon, though.

What I've been reading... I'm on page 279 of 396 in _Bands of Mourning_, and should be finished by this time next week.

What I've been crafting... I finally have the Tunisian crochet afghan pieced, as of late last night. Only the edging to go, and I should be done by this time next week, but certainly not tonight!

Fumbling toward fitness... I continued to treadmill daily - 192 minutes and 9.97 miles over the past week, which is slightly down from last week. I did get to Curves twice again, so I'm also being consistent there.

One Little Victory I moved my alarm clock 5 minutes earlier, and have started doing 10 minutes of treadmill instead of 5 on workday mornings. I'll move it back 5 more minutes next week and start aiming for 15 minutes in the morning.

No comments: