A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Sunday, September 30, 2012

WIPocalypse now - September update


End of September and another full moon, and time for another WIPocalypse update.
Believe it or not, I made comparatively speedy progress this month (primarily thanks to a quiet Labor Day weekend.) I did a whopping 28 hours on Chatelaine's Convent Herbal Garden, bringing the total to 77!
Convent Herbal Garden at 77 hours
(Click for larger image)

Clearly I did finish those corners after all.

The flip side, of course, is that I didn't get much done on Papillon Creations "Around the World in 80 Stitches". I'd predicted a finish through Part 2, but that didn't happen:.
Around the World in 80 Stitches - Papillon Creations
(Click for larger image)

I might have part 2 done by next update, but we'll see.

In other encouraging news, I lost another 2 pounds, bringing my total loss up to 15. I'm also at 135 consecutive days on the treadmill, before I hop on tonight.

That's all from this end until next update!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Your Chatelaine is coming along beautifully, and keep up the good work on the ATW80!

Sara said...

Great progress on both :D I love your chatelaine :)

Karoline said...

They're both looking lovely, great progress