A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Sunday, July 22, 2007

The Forgotten Traveler

It's been almost a year since I posted any progress on Teresa Wentzler's _Fortunate Traveler_. The poor neglected dragon is one of my goals for both the year and my 101 Things list. The past month I've actually gotten a fair bit done, so here it is at 100 hours (of a projected 275):
TW Fortunate Traveler at 100 hours
(Click for larger pic)

I actually would have reached 100 and posted earlier today, but the last Harry Potter book arrived yesterday, and it's been rather engrossing. I'm just over half-done, and I'm going to spend the rest of the evening reading.

No comments: