A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Tempus fugit

I can scarcely believe it's February already! This year has really flown by!

I've noticed a lot of other folks doing monthy goals, and I've decided that I probably should start doing the same. I already have my 101 Things in 1001 Days list, but keeping track of shorter-term things might not be a bad idea. In a way I feel more accountable if I'm publicly declaring them. With that in mind, here goes!
Goals for February:
  • Donate books to library (101List #4)
  • Finish AB's website (101List #22)
  • Design Assisi Spring bookmark
  • Designs for "Pay It Forward" winners (Michelle, Allie, Nicole, Natty, and Jenn L)
  • Read Eragon
  • Update blog template
  • Get DD's veil to 12x16 motifs
  • Decide what to do for Lent
  • Progress 50 miles toward Lorien
DH has joined me on the trek from Rivendell to Lorien. I guess that makes us the Fellowship of the (Wedding) Ring.

No comments: