A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Twas the week before Christmas...

...and all through the house
So much needed doing
By myself and my spouse...

This coming week looks to be rather busy with the final run up to Christmas - incoming relatives, final wrapping of gifts, choir practices, and so on - so there may not be another entry until after Christmas. (Not that I've been as regular at blogging of late anyway, but that's neither here nor there...)

I do, however, have a gift for all my stitching readers - a simple freebie ornament. This was my first attempt at adding beads, and once again my scanner failed to do justice to the sparkle. Nevertheless, I hope that you enjoy it.
2006 Ornament

In other news, there are two big celebrations upcoming at Alternate Dementia (besides Christmas). One is that sometime this week, DH and I will celebrate our 16th wedding anniversary. The other is a milestone birthday of one member of my family, but I won't say whom, or what milestone it is...

If I don't blog again before then, I wish all of my dear readers a Merry Christmas and a happy and peaceful holiday season, whichever holiday(s) you celebrate.

And bring on the bowl games!

No comments: