A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

White & Nerdy

A coworker sent me a link to a YouTube video for the new Weird Al song "White & Nerdy". Pretty funny and a bit of a headsticker...even if parts of it strike pretty close to home for me! It's off his new album Straight Outta Lynwood, released earlier this week (and currently on its way to me from amazon.com..)

I had a 'white & nerdy' moment yesterday, actually. One of the big news stories for yesterday was the hospitalization of notorious NFL player Terrell Owens for drug overdose, and whether or not it was intentional and such. My DH is out of town on business, and since I knew he didn't have Internet access at work there, I mentioned it to him last night.

My DH had to laugh. He's currently in Dallas (where T.O. plays), and this story was all over the airwaves. But it honestly did not occur to me that he might have heard on the radio or TV about it, because I get practically all my news on the Internet.

Talk about nerdy...

No comments: