A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Monday, September 25, 2006

The void in my attic...

At the moment, I'm convinced there's a dimensional void in my attic.

I could have sworn that *somewhere* is a box of Dragon Magazines, ranging from probably #80ish to about #240ish. I found another box of Dragons, from #250 on up, and some Dungeon magazines, but not the older ones.

And in the process of lugging all my AD&D 2nd edition stuff out of the attic, we seem to have lost the Elves, Dwarves, and Paladins handbooks. DH first noticed this when he was wanting to make up a Dwarf NPC, and in the process, discovered some other notable absences.

So after going through every single box in my attic, and every conceivable location down here (and some inconceivable ones as well), we have finally admitted that the rulebooks may indeed be gone.

Enter eBay, the other end of the black hole that begins with sock-eating dryers. A quick buy-it-now acquired all three of the missing rulebooks.

Which, of course, means that the wayward rascals will turn up any time now...

No comments: