A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Dodging the insanity

Life is good - I took an early lunch today, and finished all of the Christmas shopping for which I would need to actually set foot in a store! I'll need to go back to one tomorrow to pick up an item currently being assembled: DH and I stayed up until 3am one Christmas morning assembling an item for DD after Midnight Mass - never again. So I'm shelling out a few $ to have that done for me, and the item will be hidden in my office. (After all, there aren't too many places in my house to hide a bike.) But picking up an item that's already been paid for is a lot easier than the actual shopping.

The remaining shopping will be done online! God bless the inventors of the Internet.

No comments: