A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Sweating the small stuff....

Sunday while pulling out of my garage to make a quick grocery run, I had a lesson in why breakaway mirrors are so named (I got the damage repaired yesterday afternoon). So between kicking myself for the unintended convergence between car and house, and a continuing annoyance with my self-image, I was not a happy camper yesterday. I was quite moody (there, I said it..), and I really hate being moody, especially for no apparent reason. And then I get upset with myself for being moody, and of course it all snowballs from there.

But it took a late-night blog entry to remind me of what really matters. And to confirm that I am indeed a very lucky woman.

No comments: