A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

The times, they are a-changin'

I must admit that I have been less than amused at the switch to Daylight Savings Time. Not that I object to the time itself - having daylight in the evenings is nice - but having to reset our clocks every six months is highly annoying. And in our increasingly global and high-tech society, I think it's also an obsolete concept.

Nobody in my family adjusted well to this most recent change....we had a much easier time adjusting to returning from Germany!

Speaking of which, I will post the rest of my Germany travelblog, hopefully this weekend. I just need to write it. The next entry is our trip to Speyer, and the telling could take a while....

No comments: