A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Happy blogiversary!

A belated blogiversary to Alternate Dementia! I first started blogging on April Fool's Day of last year, but with current events, life, and random senility on my part, the momentous occasion got lost in the noise.

I didn't know where it would lead when I started blogging, and I don't know what the future may hold, but it has been an entertaining journey of discovery. Hopefully for my readers as well as myself.

"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out of your door," he used to say. "You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to."
~ J.R.R. Tolkien, "Three Is Company," The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring

No comments: