A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Monday, March 14, 2005

I remember....doing the Time Warp...

There are several times over the past week where I've felt caught in a time warp....Thursday afternoon seemed to take a month to get to quitting time.

I'm convinced that I've found the other end of this warp in the time continuum...in my weekend. I had a three-day weekend, and somehow found very little time to spend on myself. It all seems to have been eaten up in the thousand and one domestic crises that invariably present themselves whenever I'm around.

Hmmm... does that make me a catalyst for chaos? What power!

Now if I could only use that power to reverse this time warp....

No comments: