A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Hi ho, hi ho, flying north I go!

I'll be travelling up to the DC area this week - not sure what kind of net access I'll have while there. If I am inspired to post and have access, I will. Otherwise, you'll hear from me in about a week!


It's been a good week, for the most part. I actually managed to make it to Curves 4 times this past week, thanks in part to the new carpool!

Yesterday had a brief moment of panic - we had invited one of our priests over for dinner next Saturday. Well, I guess there was some confusion as to which Saturday - we got a call around 6:30 last night with Father apologizing for running late and that he would be here shortly. Somehow we managed to throw together a good dinner, and overall the evening was a success and a good time was had by all. And it's a good thing the house was still pretty much clean from holiday visitors!

Today has been pretty relaxing - I've packed for my trip, so nothing remains but to watch football and stitch. And as of this moment, I'm 2 for 3 on the games that have been played - I incorrectly picked a Chargers win, but I got the Rams and Colts correct. Just need the Vikings to win also. (Besides, Daunte Culpepper's the only relatively famous player of whom I'm aware to come out of my alma mater...)

No comments: