A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

The blogging Borg...

...resistance is futile....

I got started on blogging early last year, after reading friends' blogs. And I've had folks tell me they felt more "in touch" with what's up in my life by reading my blog. And now I've passed on the favor - I got an email today from a friend up north who finally bit the bullet and started his own blog. Congrats and welcome aboard the blogging bandwagon!


On the work front, it's been a very mentally draining week. Today especially - this morning was full of meetings, some of which were a bit...adversarial. Painful for me to witness - I'm very much a conflict-avoidance person. This afternoon was good, though - we got a tricky problem figured out. Still, I think the day in general burnt off some of my time in Purgatory.

Hopefully the rest of the week will be a bit easier on the nerves.

No comments: