A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Noctyrne

I just finished this little guy - Teresa Wentzler's "Futurecast", with my own color scheme. It took me about 20 hours (I'm beginning to like quick finishes)


The scan's actually a little darker than he really is.

I went to my framer yesterday to get mats and a frame for him....I love that my framer can cut mats for me on the fly. I wanted to go ahead and get the framing supplies *before* Thanksgiving - my framer is at the mall, and there is no way I am going to the mall *after* Thanksgiving. I even got the foam core cut for him, and I'm going to try to do the framing myself. Hopefully that'll turn out okay.

Other than maybe a quick ornament or two, I'm going to work on Last Supper until it's done.

No comments: