A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Wednesday, October 20, 2004

It takes all sorts...

It's been rather a stressful day - I don't really want to rant at y'all, so I'll just say it was related to DsS and the slow pace of bureaucracy and leave it at that.

I think I'm going to spend this evening with a piece of cheesecake and the new episode of Mythbusters. Maybe a glass of wine as well. I just need to chill out...

I've been playing around with some of the various Sorting Hat (from Harry Potter) quizzes online. I've been tending to come up as either


Ravenclaw
or

Hufflepuff
Or yet in wise old Ravenclaw,
If you've a ready mind,
Where those of wit and learning,
Will always find their kind
You might belong in Hufflepuff,
Where they are just and loyal,
Those patient Hufflepuffs are true,
And unafraid of toil


So, dear readers, I seek your input. Which do you think is more apt?

No comments: