A window into the life of a professional geek, wife and mother (and nonni), stitcher/designer, bibliophile, old-school gamer, and whatever other roles she finds herself in.

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

I love it when a plan comes together...

So far the week is shaping up quite nicely - I made it to Curves today (it was closed last week due to Frances aftermath), I actually met with the shutter contractor and am waiting on an estimate, and I got some work done on my parish website.

Yesterday I tried a new soda - 7-Up Plus. It's a soda/juice combination, sweetened with Splenda. It has a pleasant berry flavor, and I'm always glad to find a low-calorie soft drink I can actually drink. Most diet drinks contain aspartame, which isn't very kind to me. I was ecstatic when I discovered Diet Rite, which also contains Splenda. I wish all of the Diet Rite flavors were available down here - I have yet to find the peach or black cherry variants. Still, variety is a wonderful thing.

I just hope the week keeps looking up!

No comments: